Monday, January 02, 2012

Kitchen Shelves

Matt is building me some much-needed shelves for all my "stuff."  I own a lot of dishes, pots, pans and other kitchen paraphernalia and this is a good start to getting semi-organized, a common New Year's resolution.  The shelves are very much appreciated and I know they will be very strong and hold a ton of weight. The DeWalt saw was a Christmas gift for Matt several years back.  Mia and I went to Home Depot looking for power tools for Matt.  That was really funny - two blondes on a mission with no clue, I mean, no clue as to what to buy.  The salesperson told us to get this, but a stranger tapped me on the back and said, Ma'am, you should get this one, I'm a carpenter, and I know that your husband will like this other one.  So I got that one and Matt has been happy with it for years.  Work boots and Carhartt clothes come and go, but good tools last forever.

No comments: