Monday, April 14, 2014

If I Make It...

they will come.  Today's tote is lovely.  Could hardly take a photo with the brisk wind that is blowing today. I love this fabric as I am drawn to circles and spirals.  Was I worshiping the sun at Stonehenge in another life?   I have a ton of soap to cut up for curing, which takes all the shelf space I have available.  My living space is covered with piles of beautiful fabrics and baskets of wool.  I'm very much looking forward to building the fiber art studio with adjacent bedroom in the massive space above me.  I will use every inch of it, with my looms, cutting tables and shelves.  I can hold spinning gatherings and family dinners.  Right now, all focus is on Maryland Sheep and Wool, the premier fiber art and wool show on the east coast.  My building was taken over by the fleece sale and I've been moved into the large exhibition hall.  I was not happy about this at first, but I'll enjoy the increased traffic and exposure.  I will have some of the same booth neighbors as I did in the old building.  We are bonded with each other and look forward to catching up every year.  Maryland is a real head trip and the first show of the season.  Back to work...



No comments: