Monday, May 09, 2011

A Blue Ribbon Weekend



Maryland Sheep and Wool was a fabulous success this year. Kimmie Cornerstone and I ventured south to Maryland and set up shop at the Howard County Fairgrounds. Mia joined us Saturday morning and enjoyed her first "Sheep and Wool" experience. I was reunited with many old sheep and fiber art friends and made new ones. My photo "Dinner Time" won a first place in the Landscape division. After having a run of firsts in the last couple of years I was hoping to place again. I thought "Baby Bella" would take a ribbon, but no luck. "Dinner Time" was my only ribbon, but it was a blue one, making a very tired but happy Maggie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I think you should have won another ribbon for Baby Bella in her sweater.

Donna in Montana

Henya said...

Good for you!