Friday, July 11, 2008

Journey Into 3D Land


We loaded up on candy and drinks at the Brookfield General Store and headed up route 8 to the Marquee Multiplex in New Hartford. Wow, what a show. Once the 45 previews and commercials were over we were treated to a fantastic movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth. We got our favorite seats in the way up top and put our glasses on. It was my first 3D movie, and I was just loving it. Brendan Fraser is getting on in years giving him more character as far as I'm concerned, and was a little less macho in this role. The special effects were marvelous. I was raised on Jules Verne and the Nautilus. I would recommend this movie to anyone. It won't be the same watching it on the living room TV after the big 3D screen. Three movies in two weeks for me...that's more theater visits than I've done in three years. Farmer's Market in Hamilton tomorrow for the kids, and off to Syracuse for me. Please, God, let this testing be over with!

No comments: