Saturday, December 08, 2007

My Duty Station



Matt hooked up my new sink today. It's perfect. A cookie sheet can lie down flat in it, and it will hold a chilled newborn lamb perfectly. I am not allowed to wash wool in it, unfortunately. The faucet is a Hansgrohe, from a European manufacturer. Matt was surprised to see it in Lowe's. He installed a $2,000 Hansgrohe bathtub faucet for a school teacher in New Jersey. My kitchen faucet was a great deal cheaper than that. It's very industrial looking and works great. The sink has an plastic insert to wash dishes or veggies in if you want a smaller container. The sprinkler pulls out of the high curved neck. I figure I have spent most of my life standing at sinks of one form or another. This one will make my sink time a little more enjoyable.

No comments: