Monday, September 19, 2011

Goddess of the Canadas


As I was struggling to pull myself out of a sleep induced stupor Saturday morning in Libby Llop's fabulous luxury horse trailer apartment I was keenly aware of the fact that there was no coffee brewing anywhere close. With my head still in the pillow I whined and pleaded with Kim, "Oh, Goddess of the Canadas, will you please hitch up your sled dog team and go find me some coffee????" I heard a giggle and looked up to see Kim at the bottom of the bed holding a giant hot cuppa Joe. She had hiked a half mile down the road to a convenience store while I was still sleeping and carried back the precious brew for me. Kim doesn't even drink coffee. What did I ever do to deserve such a devoted friend?

1 comment:

Henya said...

Way to go Kim! You are so lucky Maggie!