Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Bundaflicka Tote



This Bundaflicka Messenger Tote is hot off the machine. I adore this fabric, made from drapes I sewed for Mia's apartment but she can't use. The fabric is heavy duty upholstery fabric with an embroidered flower pattern that looks like crewel. I put nine pockets in this tote, six inside and three on the outside, under the ample flap. A generous inside fits your lap top, books, magazines and fiber arts accoutrement. I really like it. I think I'll cut out another one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful bag!!!! like the fabric too! Steph in NH

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

Beautiful bag!! All the pockets are great!!

Laurie McIntyre said...

Love the bag, all the great photos and reading about your life on the farm ! It brings joy to a city girl near Dallas, Tx !!