Monday, June 09, 2008

Hotter Yet


Okay, we are dealing with it, but do I have to like it? Not too much you can do about the weather. The sheep have been out grazing all night. Matt goes out every morning and does the round up, running around, up hill and down hill, waving his staff wildly in the air to get them back in the barn. You would think the sheep would know the drill by now. Matt is leaving for an energy conference in Lake George on Wednesday. He is doing a presentation called "The Culture of Safety," based on OSHA rules. Wish I could go along and stay in the hotel, relax on the beach, etc. I have work and can't leave the farm. I will be the one running around wildly in the morning getting the sheep in for the day. I hope no one is watching from across the valley, they would surely have a good laugh.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Even when I can get the time off it is SO hard to leave all the creatures. My husband loves to travel, me not so much. I worry about our animals.