Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Monday


So much to do today before I go back to school. Cold and clear outside. I am going to launch my Adopt A Lamb program. Took a lot of cute pictures yesterday. Jean (Pa.) and Kim (Ontario), two fiber friends, both suggested it and I think it's a terrific idea. I love to take pictures of and write about the sheep so keeping in touch is not a problem for me. I mulled over names in my sleep last night, everything from Lambkins to Myownsheep, on and on. I think I will go with Adopt A Lamb NY. I found programs in Ireland, Australia and the northwest USA. I like the idea of bringing the joy of sheep ownership to people who can't possibly have one...and God knows I could use some help with taking care of all these beautiful little entities I have brought into the world. I have some things to post to Etsy, like the beautiful raw alpaca fleeces I brought up from NJ and never got processed. I'm out of dye or I would fire up the dye pots. Don't want to take the time and gas to drive into town (10 miles)when I'll be back on the road tomorrow - too soon. Had a lovely talk with Eric and AJ last night. Wish I could have seen Hannah and Luke dressed up for church. They promised to send pictures.

No comments: