Friday, October 18, 2013

Rushing Random Thoughts

As I'm rushing around, hopelessly trying to attend to too many things, my mind flits back and forth in a schizophrenic fashion, all over the place.  What about this kitten who fell out of the hay mow?  Will he do it again???  Will I make enough money to finally build those book shelves?  I mean, why in the world with a woman with a graduate degree in History and a farm business want bookshelves (according to carpenter husband)????  I can't imagine.  A full size microwave would be nice, along with more Frontline for the itchy doggies.   Better fencing would be unimaginably wonderful, and my neighbors would leave me alone.  It all depends on how hard I want to work, and how fast I get out of here and safely across the Catskills.  I have more product than ever - and great raw fleeces - but will the wooly patrons come out in this precarious economy when the government has just re-opened after being shut down for two weeks?  We'll just have to wait and see won't we?  Anxiety prevails, but when I'm there and my name is on the booth I begin to breathe a little better.  Spouse is on board with back medication which seems to be taking the edge off.   Better sheep handling equipment would have avoided the ER visit, but that also remains on the "to do" list.   There is a sink full of dirty dishes.  Should I stay or should I go?????  Think I'll do the dishes first, because that's the kind of girl I am....ha, ha, ha!!

No comments: