Friday, September 03, 2010

Got Soap


My soap is creamy and lovely. Nothing fancy, no chocolate chips or fancy molds, just pure, all-natural, moisturizing goodness. I even melt silk fibers into the lye solution for extra protein. I cut about 400 bars today and set them out to cure. Just hope the kitties don't decide to knock them down. I'm going to Morristown tomorrow to bring Mia some things and attend Lisa Palmer's baby shower. I'm always nervous leaving this madhouse but do so enjoy visiting Mia and Andrew. Matt is minding the farm. Hopefully the temps will be cooler and everyone will feel better tomorrow. It's 94 in the shade here and very, very humid.

3 comments:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Wow that looks awesome -we need to have a soap wrapping party :)
HUGS
Safe driving to see Mia and Andrew~
Kim and crew

Gretchen said...

Your soap is so amazing! I love it and it is a serious perk of knowing you that I am so close to a source of cool soap. Plus it makes a great gift because everyone I know loves it too! You are so talented.

Four Owls Farm said...

Your soap is very fabulous Maggie, my youngest will second that :)