Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Moist

After a very "trying" day at the other job I spent some time on the hillside with the sheep and dogs.  Really helps to clear my head.  The sheep are loving the apples I knocked down for them yesterday and ran right over to the orchard when I opened the gate.  A misty cold drizzle was falling and I thought this is real sheep weather.  I cut up 130 bars of Clove Bud soap and made dinner.  Chores follow dinner and then it was time for a night of Shepherd's Friend Hand Creme.  I started at nine and am now finished at midnight.  I took the doggies out to look at the moon and clear my head of the wonderfully intoxicating lavender.  Didn't work, but the moon was beautiful.  More creme making tomorrow night.  I'm very pleased with the way it came out - just oily enough to fit in all the nooks and crannies and soaks in nicely.  I'm bushed.  Have to work hard the next two nights to be ready for this weekend.  After school night on Thursday.  I won't be home until 8 pm....ouch.  It happens every year but it's never a good time.  Better go horizontal or I won't be good for anything or anybody tomorrow.  Grouchy teacher...

No comments: