Saturday, March 03, 2012

Lovely, Blustery Day

The weather today was sunny, windy and warm enough to take a walk with the doggies up to the tippy top of the hill.  The wide open space, sunshine and cool breeze was a joyous relief after being stuck in one room the day before.  No further comment on that situation at this time.   I let Sadie off the leash and she ran, jumped and played with Reba for a while before I hooked her up again.  I don't want her disappearing over the piney ridge.  Back to the barn for chores and Chinese left-overs for dinner.  I finished the two totes I had started and put two different buttons on them.  They are a bit smaller, which some people ask for.  Not me - I need a big tote.  When life gives you a heavy load, sew big totes to carry it in.

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Lovely fabric!!!
HUGS
Kim and the crew