Sunday, July 20, 2014

Spinning



I think certain things remain so special to me because I have such little time to do them.  My handspun basket is looking very healthy these days.  If I want to keep it that way I better sit down and do some spinning.  I've been invited to put my hand spun in the Broad Street Gallery in Hamilton.  Kathy Herold is very supportive of the fiber arts and totally understands what I do.  The artists support each other and hold parties.  It's quite an honor to be a part of The Gallery but it comes with a time commitment.  I will have to work in the gallery a couple of times a month...but then, maybe I can spin wool while I'm there??? Wouldn't that be wonderful...to sit in that beautiful setting, surrounded by fabulous works of art, chatting with patrons, and producing my own art yarn?  Sounds like a plan.

No comments: