Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Totes



I had a whole day to sew, what heaven.  Of course, it rarely results in sewing all day, with taking care of animals, bottle feeding little Rodolpho, pulling weeds, doing laundry, etc.  I still managed to get two totes done with some others cut out for future sewing.  The weather is lovely today, with low humidity.  I got another pot of fiber out to dry.  I'll shortly have a run to get out to the carding mill.  Tomorrow is garbage day and I'm determined to have my dumpster full before they come.  I'm going through some stuff in the tractor shed that has to go.  The space is enormous and could be used for other things.  It pulls at my heartstrings to see the all the baby things I've pulled around all these years.  So much water under the bridge.  In the meantime, I've got these lovely totes to carry around all the baggage.

No comments: