Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Crop

I'm filling up the ceiling with a new crop of Bundaflicka Knitting Totes.  Once I cut them out and sew them together the only safe place for my bags is on the ceiling, safe from critters who would love to take a nap inside them.  I'm beginning to feel better about having enough bags to make a good showing at Colorscape - the upscale arts festival in nearby Norwich, where my school is located.  I like having a chance to show my co-workers what I do.  All many of them know is that I live in the remote hillbilly haven of Brookfield with a lot of sheep and goats.  The reality is that it's much more complicated than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so lovely. Love the interior pockets. You'll have to open an Etsy shop! My husband grew up on a cattle farm, so I've enjoyed perusing your farm life post and pictures. It's a life like no other. Simple, close to the earth and roots. Embrace and enjoy it! It's a breath of fresh air, even with the constant work. It's real priority. Thankful for those still doing it!