Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014 #2

Annie and I did some last minute Christmas shopping in Gorham and I managed to pick out some absolutely spot-on gifts.for AJ and Eric.  AJ loves clothes and we have a running joke about stripes.  When he was growing up I always bought him striped polo shirts, the kind with white collars and buttons.  I found a knit navy blue pullover with a subtle gray stripe across the chest, size large, not extra-large, even though he could use an XL.  I bought Eric a current gun market price catalog, which will give him many hours of joy, perusing the massive volume of tiny print.  I had already purchased a large quantity of Reese's Peanut Butter cups for the kids, and picked up more of Hannah's favorite, York Peppermint Patties.  While Annie and I were shopping, Eric was off doing Boy Scout business.  I love his beard, which was a Christmas gift for Annie.  Sadly, it will be shaved off soon.  Eric likes clean cut Scout personnel.

No comments: