Monday, July 02, 2012

Fashion Plate

Hannah turned heads in Hamilton with her cute outfit when she worked the Farmer's Market with me on Saturday.  She loves the market and always finds cute earrings and other trinkets, like Candace Cain's dangling feather hair ornaments.  We always stop at the Hamilton Whole Foods after the market to buy a banana-soy milkshake made by our friend Gary.   Gary is raising kale and other veggies for barter with me and other people.  I bought some very pricey organic coconut oil to make popcorn with but really can't tell the difference.   I love the feeling of the store, with Susann Farrington's pottery, liberal magazines and tables to sit down and read them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really is a fashion plate :) She needs to make a patchwork quilt skirt for herself! Years ago Lindsay had the cutest little patchwork pair of overalls made from all scraps of fabric.
I still have them here in her special box for her to have someday!
HUGS to all
kim and the crew
who really needs a baby goat to cuddle with at work -think they would let me me bring one in??

Henya said...

She is so lovely!

Annie said...

I love the feathers with her colorful hair!