Thursday, July 08, 2010

So Good You Want S'More!


After a day in the pond and the hot sun, and a burgher/baked bean/broccoli dinner, it's wonderful to be together by the fire. We watched to sheep and goats coming down from the hill, moms calling for their young ones, making sure they are safely in the barn yard. Hannah and Luke cooked s'mores for us and we talked about every little thing. The stars don't come out until almost ten now, at the height of summer. I could hardly stay awake to watch. Back inside to watch Percy Jackson and his Lightning Bolt. Ice cream snacks, then beddy-bye for me. I was totally drained and so happy. Off to the Madison County Fair today. Have to set up my space while Hannah and Luke play on the rides. The Fiber Fair begins tomorrow. Lots of local people who do what I do in their own various ways. So much fun...

1 comment:

Four Owls Farm said...

Lovely, Lovely!