Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cock 'N Wool


This little rooster is the subject of a photograph I'm entering in the photo contest at Md. Sheep and Wool. I picked up the print from the post office today, along with three others. The "RIP Horatio" print is fantastically beautiful and I bet I get a ribbon in the sheep portrait category. Unfortunately, my llama pic is too grainy (taken with Chris silhoutted in the sunset) and Baby Thunder in the living room didn't come out so great either. Enlarging is tricky. The Cock 'N Wool pic is terrific. So I have two to enter. Now if I can just spin a skein to enter in the yarn contest...in my dreams!

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Whooohooo good luck!! I finished two skeins I want to enter in the competition LOL like I have a chance but hey what fun it is to try :)
Also have an entry for the felted garment competition.
HUGS
Kim
counting down the days!