Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends!


Gretchen brought some of my soap to school today. She did such a beautiful job wrapping it. Kelly is wrapping, too, and Mia is bringing me the soap that Jan wrapped in NJ. I'm so lucky to have such terrific friends! Gretchen wouldn't take any money for wrapping! I told her I would have to buy her a present at Rhinebeck. She liked that idea! I should be fine with soap. Too much to do and I am wearing out. Take one task at a time. I just have to get to the show and get my booth set up and I will be able to get some work done in the booth. Have to put labels on, etc. Kim Parkinson is coming down from Canada to help me at the show on Friday. Wish I could clean the apartment and make things tidy for Mia's arrival. Looks like a cyclone hit this place. With work and taking care of critters it's all I can do to get some product together. Like I said, one thing at a time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like Mia cares if the apartment is clean? Like you say, one thing at a time, cleaning the apartment doesn't qualify as a "thing" with 2 days before a major show!

see you in 2 days .......

:) j