Friday, September 07, 2007

Off to Vermont

My incredibly good-natured son, AJ, is here and we are loading up to head out to Vermont. I'm leaving Matt with a big job - sick cats and a lot of mouths to feed. Still, he is ecstatic at not having to take me there himself. I have a load of beautiful bags and great fiber, along with soap, hand creme, photo cards and a positive attitude. God willing, we will get there in the wee hours then get some shut eye in the truck and set up at 7 am when the building opens. It's hot as Hades here and we're looking forward to some cooler weather. Didn't manage to get myself a new boom box so there will be no music in my booth and I will miss it. Anyhow, there will no blogs for a couple of days. Come to see us at Vermont Sheep and Wool Festival at the Champlain Valley Expo in Essex Junction, just outside of Burlington!

No comments: