Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Heart Buttons

I had drifted away from the heart buttons I adore when a few customers asked me to cut them off a Bundaflicka tote they wanted to buy and replace it with something else.  Hearts are so Swedish and countryish and they always appealed to me.  Now I make some heart buttons to offer in a box of Bundaflicka Buttons.  I do sell some occasionally.  Now I'll have some horn toggles on some of my totes, from my own goats who die of natural causes.  Kimmie Cornerstone started with the horn buttons and they were so popular I thought I would make some.  The horns don't do anybody any good on the dead pile.  I went up there on the ridge to check around for any horns but the skulls must have been dragged away by coyotes and other hungry varmints.  Live and learn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mice will eat horns.