Thursday, January 27, 2011

Clan of Candace


Mia commissioned my friend and local jewelry designer, Candace Cain, to make earrings for her bridal party. Those of us who wear her creations refer to ourselves as the Clan of Candace. I am wearing her lovely sterling silver Viking-esque earrings as I speak. Candace came up with several designs and Mia is thrilled. She chose the drop earrings on the far right. They go perfectly with the orchid chiffon bridesmaids gowns and the black velvet capelets I am going to make (if I can stay away from those little lambs in the barn long enough to sit down at the sewing machine that is!) Thank you, Candace! You really came through for us!

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Oh they are stunning! Canadace does such wonderful work -almost makes me want to pierce my ears ...
HUGS
Kim

enjoy snuggling your little sweeties!