Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He's Outta Here



Matt is off to Lake George to present his "Culture of Safety" talk to the energy people. Luxury hotel and fancy food for two nights...must be nice. I told him to have a hot buttered croissant for me. Imagine that - Mattie, a GED kid, just a few months on the job and he's strutting his stuff in front of energy professionals from all over. I bushwhacked my way through 6 years of higher education and have never talked to any professional peers about anything but where to go for lunch. I guess it's not what you've got but what you DO with what you've got.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey,I got my eye on you. Love, Big Daddy

Kristin said...

"never talked to any professional peers about anything but where to go for lunch."
This made me laugh out loud! So glad he has a good job.