Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to Work


It's just so very springy outside. There are a few daffodils here and there on my way to work, and I think I saw one cherry tree. They left a cherry up in the courtyard gardens that they ravaged. Last night I decided to sleep on the sofa and watch movies all night as the "last hurrah" of my vacation. It was fun at first but I had a hard time holding my head up in classes. Much of what I do consists of watching other people teach and it can be hard to stay frosty sometimes. Matt is so excited about his new job. State Dept of Energy people are coming to visit his weatherization teaching lab tomorrow. He's pretty energized himself about it. I'm very happy about him, and wish I could feel the same excitement. Very hot today, and I'm not ready for it. I LOVE cold, clear weather...but the grass has to grow.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

It sounds like it was a pretty good vacation! You got to do what you wanted (stay up all night watching movies), had some drama (well failure), resolved the problem with minimal expenditure (well fixed, ta-da!), spent some good time with friends and tasted camping just a bit, and relaxed some.

All in all, it sounds pretty good!