Monday, April 08, 2013

Busy

Back to work this morning.  Definitely a reality check.  No more scrambled eggs at ten o'clock, no facebook (not allowed in school-fine with me) no spontaneous walks up the hill, no critters, no sewing machine, no playing with soap, no spinning wheel.  Well, I did have a wheel in school, but I brought it home over the break. I am very fortunate to have my job, but I love being home on the farm. Who could blame me?  Our seed planting in toilet paper roll cups went very well.  The big kids who came in at the same time as the little kids joined in, decorating their seed cups too.  I was very happy with the way the lesson went.  I discovered there is an enormous amount of valuable information on the back of the packet, like temperature zones, etc.  We had fun talking about things like what cat nip does to cats, and how you can eat nasturtium flowers.  The roll I was on working with product has come to a halt, with work today, climbing the hill after work with the dogs who were locked inside all day, making/serving dinner, then chores, then sofa time to write in my diary.   I did get a lot done with the few days I had after Easter.  Will wait for the weekend to do more.



I have a lot of soap to cut up and put out to cure, which always presents a spacial problem.  Somehow we make it all work out. 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love those totes! Will they be available on etsy to buy?